14 October 2007

Getting on Schedule

I'd like to apologize for the recent lack of updates. 'What happened to dessert week?' you might ask. Well, life happened. I'm a student, sometimes ten page papers, midterms, and general classwork get in the way of things like blogging.

But I'd like for it to not happen again. I'm rechristening today and Monday as the final two entries for dessert week, after which I'm (really really) going to stick to three entries per week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. See, I even put a widget in my sidebar that will hold me accountable. (-->)

So I'll see you (or, rather, you'll see me) on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. If there are to be changes to this schedule, I will update the sidebar and give you a heads up.

And now, without further ado or stalling... the second installment of dessert week: individual mini-cheesecakes!

No comments: